Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm back!

I know you all missed me while I was out. I had an unfortunate incident where I must have been abducted by our master alien race and they forced me to forget my password so I couldn't log on. They did this because they new that if people payed attention to my blog it would save the world. But then when they contacted my dog they talked with him about how no one really reads my blog anyway so I was released. All because my dog told my alien abductors that my blog (that potentially could save the world) is harmless to their evil plans because no would even pay attention to my %#^%$&^%^%! blog. And that is why we are all in danger, ....well,....thats what my dog told me.

1 comment:

Random Roanoker said...

Please dont get down on yourself. We all (all being me) love your blog and need to be saved.