Saturday, December 9, 2006

Hooray for Roanoke

In a recent Roanoke Times article famed/fallen Meteorologist Jamey Singleton gave an interview and launched his new web site. For those not familiar with Roanoke issues, Mr. Singleton was excused from WSLS Channel 10 news for violating a morals clause in his contract when some schmuck took a compromising photo of him in the shower and the image made it around the the WSLS office. He also was in rehab about a year a go for substance abuse issue. Now it seems he is becoming a bit of a anti-establishment hero here in the Roanoke valley. He has also been in the Roanoke Timescast poking some fun at himself and the situation in which he finds himself. So I visited his web site and found it very cool/ghetto/fun. Check it out at www.jamey-singleton.com

I have been busy studying so I haven't had time to give any deep thoughts lately. I know there are vast millions of you out there waiting anxiously to hear from me. Sorry.

No comments: